Features of USB Type-C Thunderbolt 4 Connector - Argosy Part No. FTC/UCF3T-C2
- Acquired USB4 Gen 3 with TID & Thunderbolt 4 certificates
- Bandwidth: Thunderbolt 4 certified connector supports 40Gbps bidirectional bandwidth and allows up to five Thunderbolt devices connected powered by a single connector.
- Obtained USB-IF TID certification, meet EIA& MIL-STD standards
- Reflow process compatible
- Compliance with CE & FCC & MSDS & RoHS requirements
- Customizable specification
- Voltage:30V AC(rms)
- Current: 5.0A for collective VBUS Pins (A4,A9,B4 and B9), and 1.25A for Vconn Pin(B5 of the plug connector) with the corresponding GND Pins(A1,A12,B1 and B12); 0.25A for all the other contacts individually.
- Operating Temperature:-40℃~+80℃(Humidity range 85%RH MAX.)
|Product No.||Type||PCB Mounting||C/H||Pitch||Pin|
|FTC||Right Angle, Top-Mount, Double Shells||Dual-Row SMT|
- TID: 7281
- Pass Intel Thunderbolt 4 (40 Gbps)
- P/N: UCF3T-C2
- Pass 16,000 times mating & un-mating reliability test